Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
dude can't read English and then leaves me a negative feedback on ebay and calls me dumb only because HE/SHE didn't read a very clear and highlighted note in my listing that explained that item won't be shipped until the date I gave. He/she won my auction, paid and soon after started sending me emails that the item wasn't received, why am I not sending the item, blackmailing me with leaving negative score and contacting ebay/paypal etc ... THEN he/she requested a partial refund on top of requesting that I shipp the item to him ... The thing is that I was outside of US unable to ship the item so BEFORE I left USA I put a CLEAR NOTE that I'll ship it once I'm back.

Day before I said I would ship it I got to read my emails and since I could not give a refund AND ship it for obvious reasons I REFUNDED the guy for the full amount and apologized for something that wasn't my fault.

It got funny when he send me the payment again, and I bounced it again. He paid 3 times and I refused this joke after he insulted me.

Hope his bike breaks in the middle of nowhere and that he'll be cold because all he wears for his ride is a leather vest ( probably with some "gangsta" club name embroidered on it. )

and BTW EBAY is a JOKE if you sell stuff on it - do not sell stuff on ebay.

Just for the record I had a perfect feedback score ever since I got my ebay account ( 5-6-7 years ago ? ) Also have a perfect feedback score on ALL the forums I'm on, selling, buying various stuff. I vouch for the stuff I sell, I NEVER sell a thing that I would not be happy with myself - nor would I list something that isn't 100% true and honest.

:fyou: sierralx:fyou:

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Did ebay not want to settle the negative feedback dispute? I do agree that selling on ebay does suck as it's too easy to give someone bad feedback but a PITA to get the issue resolved.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ebay said that " that's how he feels about it" ... really ?! What about me, what about how I feel ?! It's all politics = $$$ they can't loose buyers otherwise they won't make money

·
I LOVE MY BIKE
692 Posts
ebay said that " that's how he feels about it" ... really ?! What about me, what about how I feel ?! It's all politics = $$$ they can't loose buyers otherwise they won't make money

true but that works both ways no sellers wtf the point in buyers?

ebay are idiots, they always put the buyer first even when it's clear as day they are wrong.

:fyou:ebay:fyou:

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
ebay can be a joke at times.... idk. I have mixed feelings about it. Anyhow it sucks to hear about your misfortune.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
To be honest no matter what the listing said as far as shipping I would have still opened a paypal and ebay dispute depending on the time frame. I'm not sure what time frame this took place but the buyer only has 30 days to open a dispute. Although i would have emailed you explaining why the dispute was opened because of the time frame and let you know that it would be dropped as soon as item was received.

That's how preorder scams work on ebay people sell preorder items a month in advanced and the buyer is left with no option of opening a dispute. That's why I stay far away from those listings.

I sell quite a bit on ebay, but its a tool that no matter how its worked out it will always have downsides.

·
I'm a pretty lady!!!
5,859 Posts
Ahhhh loud noises!!!!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
come on now ...

To be honest no matter what the listing said as far as shipping I would have still opened a paypal and ebay dispute depending on the time frame. I'm not sure what time frame this took place but the buyer only has 30 days to open a dispute. Although i would have emailed you explaining why the dispute was opened because of the time frame and let you know that it would be dropped as soon as item was received.

That's how preorder scams work on ebay people sell preorder items a month in advanced and the buyer is left with no option of opening a dispute. That's why I stay far away from those listings.

I sell quite a bit on ebay, but its a tool that no matter how its worked out it will always have downsides.

Listing was made, then before it close I went on vacation with the return date AFTER the auction was supposed to end - so I made a CLEAR note that in case someone wins my item I will ship it after I come back. Someone bought it and never bothered to read my ad ... then he emailed me several times asking why am I not shipping it ( where I was I had very limited access to the internet) On my way back, day before I promised I will ship the item, I read all the emails, and every one that followed the previous was getting more and more ridiculous. From the guy asking where is his stuff to I need a partial refund on top of you shipping it ASAP ... After reading it all and contacting the guy explaining that it was made clear when the item will be shipped I decided ( a day before I said I would ship it) to issue a FULL refund. The guy got angry, sent me money again and threatened me with reporting me to ebay, paypal and leaving negative feedback -which he did beforehand.

you asked about time frame - it was a 7day listing, he won the auction on the 3rd or 4th day, I was going to ship it on a 10th day

bottom line is R E A D the listing first - what if the item I was selling was broken ? Would he report me to ebay too ? Cuz he didn't read what it was clearly written ? And then, he would leave a negative feedback cuz hey, that's how he felt about it ?! Come on now ... don't take his side not knowing how it all went

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh, it was WAAAAY too early for him to actually open anything - now I'm a hypocrite, I misread what you were saying lol - it was NOTHING close to 30 days. =]

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Good point

1 - 12 of 12 Posts