·
Registered
944 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
do you have an editing program.

I do its just windows movie maker. Normally I have Sony Vegas, but I have to re-download it. I will start making movies soon, but I feel not being able to do anything cool on my bike ( Knee drag or wheelie) I don't want to use music yet. Plus I Sing! lol

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
I do its just windows movie maker. Normally I have Sony Vegas, but I have to re-download it. I will start making movies soon, but I feel not being able to do anything cool on my bike ( Knee drag or wheelie) I don't want to use music yet. Plus I Sing! lol
Why not the scenery can be just as good as seeing the same tired ass video of knee dragging that we have seen a million times before. Put something like Santeria with it :thumbup:

Reactions: TRIBAL05BLACK

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why not the scenery can be just as good as seeing the same tired ass video of knee dragging that we have seen a million times before. Put something like Santeria with it :thumbup:
I'll have to do that next time ! :) I tried getting the scenery in here if you didn't notice!

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
I need to ride with my camera, especially for these impromptu runs. you need to load the other half of the ride too though.

All I could think about when watching this video is the recent thread "Do you sometimes ride one-handed?" lol
lol, I skimmed through that thread yesterday. I tend to ride one-handed. a lot. as seen in the video. (well, the parts when josh isn't fvcking around, HA!!!)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats a nice ride! Def nothing like that around here. How nice is the weather?

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,282 Posts
:crackup: wowzerssss

·
7,282 Posts
oh yeah, thanks for the mention.... :newyears:

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
"Fix your fu**ing headlight!!" :crackup:

Reactions: TRIBAL05BLACK

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think this dude needs to grow up a little bit man. The whole F-U thing gets annoying fast . I cuss a lot but this guy is just overboard with lame ****. As you are a newer rider please pay more attention to riding and your surroundings vs being a fruit loop on the bike cuz I dont want to see a thread saying you went down or worse . Yeah im coming off like a ass but **** somebody had to say this man.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
My visor mouth is broken it wont stay open so my visor doesnt stay fog free lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think this dude needs to grow up a little bit man. The whole F-U thing gets annoying fast . I cuss a lot but this guy is just overboard with lame ****. As you are a newer rider please pay more attention to riding and your surroundings vs being a fruit loop on the bike cuz I dont want to see a thread saying you went down or worse . Yeah im coming off like a ass but **** somebody had to say this man.
No one said you had to watch the video! Haha yeah I was cussing a lot of purpose and I was paying attention. You wknt see a thread of me going down. Kaos has ridden with me before when im serious, this was just a spirited ride that is all. I was just saying the F word a lot because we were stuck behind traffic a lot

·
7,282 Posts
No one said you had to watch the video! Haha yeah I was cussing a lot of purpose and I was paying attention. You wknt see a thread of me going down. Kaos has ridden with me before when im serious, this was just a spirited ride that is all. I was just saying the F word a lot because we were stuck behind traffic a lot

Thought it was a new song you learned :crackup:

fu, fu, fu, u cool, fu im out :gun1:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Banned
367 Posts
ead

+10char

1 - 20 of 49 Posts