Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what gear that I can wear to the office? I have to wear business casual or better everyday. So I need something that I can wear over or under..

Thanks
Nick

·
Registered
66 Posts
How long is your ride and is it highway or just back roads? I would say at the least throw on a jacket, gloves and obviously a helmet. But it would prob be better to just be safe and wear full gear. Wear a backpack and put your pants and dress shoes in it and just change when you get to work

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I Commute 50 miles to work everyday on my Bike and use a full motogp suit boots and gloves.

I put some nice kahkis a button up shirt and shoes in my backpack and get dressed in the restroom at the end of my workday I put my suit back on.

Its a bit of a hassle but my safety is worth it especially since I do have a long way to go.
:01_bitchs

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
If you can secure a locker at work or find a safe place to leave some
work clothes that would be the ultimate option and that will give you
the freedom to wear appropriate gear leathers , boots , gloves , Lid

·
Registered
568 Posts
I use my bike for commuting and also have to goto a lot of places for meeting prospective clients. As of now, I wear a Mesh overpant and Jacket with gloves and helmet and wolverine shoes. But, I have to leave the overpant behind, if I have to goto some place for meeting during the day. Riding without protective pants makes me feel very vulnerable. Any advice ?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Again if you can secure some dress pants and leave them at work that would be
awesome
Once u get that taken care of buy some leather pants or some cortech pants
(www.tourmaster.com , www.firstgear.com , www.cortech.com) to use
for riding to work that is what i have been doing for the last 18 years of riding
leave my work clothes in a locker at work & change when i get there

·
Registered
753 Posts
I have two methods depending on weather. I will wear my race leathers and change into my uniform when I arrive at work until the temp drops below 60*. Below that and I wear my first gear suit that fits nicely over my uniform. It is also waterproof.

When I save up the cash, I'm getting an Aerostich. They are very nice and can be worn down into some seriously cold weather. That and a heated vest and I am set for year round riding as long as the roads are clear.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Get some Textile or Leather overpants (E.g. Tourmaster Venture Pants), a decent leather jacket, and some casual-style boots that you can wear at work, or some sporty boots (and put the nice shoes in a backpack). Voila!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts