Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I leave in a month for basic which is 9 weeks. Then around February I will be in Eustis, VA for my AIT training which is 28 weeks and I'll be able to buy my first bike there! Words can't explain how long I've been waiting to for this moment.

Anyway, does anyone live around that area? I also see that it is near the ocean, so I am wondering if there is nice riding areas and scenery there.

I'd love to meet up with some guys from here if I get the chance! But all this will not be until around March, I think.

Edit: Well I googled bike meet ups around that area and quite a few came up! http://motorcycle-club.meetup.com/cities/us/va/fort_eustis/

·
Registered
190 Posts
Fort eustis is actually the name of the base. It's about 5 minutes down the street from my house. You will actually be in Newport news, va. Riding here isn't so bad if you get over the overwhelming amount of horrible drivers. I'm out every day that it's dry and over 50 degrees

·
Registered
313 Posts
Not sure if you already know. But the army requires a MSF or similar certification. You must also take their safety course in order to ride on post :/

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if you already know. But the army requires a MSF or similar certification. You must also take their safety course in order to ride on post :/

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
I know :) Thanks for looking out though!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts