Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Watch what you lads post we got members that browse and out of the blue their sons or daughters are right there asking questions ( Daddy what are they doing ) then run off telling their Mum what they have just seen then all hell brake loose please think before posting thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
Watch what you lads post we got members that browse and out of the blue their sons or daughters are right there asking questions ( Daddy what are they doing ) then run off telling their Mum what they have just seen then all hell brake loose please think before posting thanks
:lol: My bad. All the good bits were covered tho... haha

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
:lol: My bad. All the good bits were covered tho... haha
Sure but the idea behind the picture was not friendly at all & you know kids curiosity does not end

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
But Im a friendly guy. Besides the point perhaps?
I did not say anything about being friendly or not i am cool with you just not with the choice of pictures you see it being appropriate (thread context) I see it as not a family oriented picture it's that simple :shakehand

·
Registered
588 Posts
Moe - I hope you noticed the sarcasm/humor in all of my responses. I completely understand why the pic was removed, I was just trying to get a laugh or 2 out of you afterwards. You're a tough crowd! At no point was I trying to be argumentative or even disagree with what you said, so hopefully it didn't come off that way. :shakehand: :newyears:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts