Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was curious is there any adjustment i would have to do when have a passenger on board. for people that are in the range of 100 to 130 lbs. and is their any sorts of trick or tips on how to prefect ride w/ a passenger. any help will be great.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
tell them to relax and to not try to help steer the bike for you. dont have them lean to the outside either. look over your shoulder through turns. maybe set your suspension stiffer if you need it.

·
Why isn't this an option? Why man, why?
2,641 Posts
stiffer usmcr6? would you be carrying more weight?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Make sure she places her hands on your Hips or the Fuel Tank when stopping, that always helps, Try to get the Rear seat to Vibrate, You will get her excited

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
set your preload one click harder... [rear] i leave the front the same, tell them to relax and breath. try and be xtra smooth shifting and braking passenger slide around alot... have fun!!!

·
06/2016 BOTM Winner 07/2015 BOTM Winner
2,862 Posts
envirocbr said:
Try to get the Rear seat to Vibrate, You will get her excited

10,000 RPMS all day long baby!!!

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
LonelyRR said:

Is that you????? if it is...your my new hero ....you either got a women that knows how to ride or you just have a really big set of balls!!!

eithewr way that is a sweet azz pic!!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Just be more intune with everything. Also, I found that doing tight turns like U-turns was a little more difficult. Besides that, you might not even notice that they are back there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts