Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a couple of questions. Is it possible to ride an 06 600rr without the speedo attached? I want to just take off the entire front end and ride without it for a bit. How can i go about doing that? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
yes and just take it off all you will need to do is keep the bas sensor attached and upright

·
Registered
4,397 Posts

you can see where I temporary mounted everything under the left fairing.. As long as you do what casual said and mount the bas sensor upright you'll be good to goo

·
Registered
32 Posts
This reminds me of the time i was doing some work on my old Scion tC and rode without my HVAC console, so I had no A/C for a few days in the summer in South Florida. And things got better, I decide to take a short cut on the highway for about 5 miles and I end up in my worst traffic to this day. 3mph average speed. Took me more than 30 min to do those 5 miles, in the stinking, moist, heat.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
This reminds me of the time i was doing some work on my old Scion tC and rode without my HVAC console, so I had no A/C for a few days in the summer in South Florida. And things got better, I decide to take a short cut on the highway for about 5 miles and I end up in my worst traffic to this day. 3mph average speed. Took me more than 30 min to do those 5 miles, in the stinking, moist, heat.

Dang bro that blows but better than traffic jams in CALI. How how was it?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Dang bro that blows but better than traffic jams in CALI. How how was it?
Cali is known as one of the worst places for driving in the world. Where I am there are few jams but some truck had flipped over to the side of the road, and there was police. Get this, only the right most lane was blocked, the rest maybe 4 were free, yet people were stopping as if it was a red light. One time up in North Florida on I-75 going home i got stuck in a similar traffic jam, only to find out there wasnt even anything, no crash. Someone were just entering highway from rightmost lane from small cities and for some reason everyone was coming to a stop. I wish i was on my bike then so i could just go around everyone.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts