Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been having this problem for a while. got an 03 600rr and i have the entire bike apart right now. I checked both front and rear signals and the signals are definitely working (hooked them up to a 9V battery to check). Hoping someone could help me out with something cuz it seems the previous owner of the bike put on LED rear sigs and FE elim kit. So the wiring harness in the back is all spliced up and theres these 2 small black cubes that have wires sticking out of them. They hook up to the wiring harness and wires were spliced into them so they go out to the rear signals....Im wondering what the heck these cubes are for. If nobody knows what im talking about ill try to get a picture tomorrow. thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
so i found out the cube is a relay (i think). Well when i disconnect it, the fronts will light and when its connected, the front and rear do not light at all. So im assuming that its the problem. but strangely the multimeter indicates continuity throughout the wires on it....Could there be continuity and the turn signals still not work?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if i add resistors in parallel...do their watt values also add? Because i have 2 10ohm 10 watt resistors...and ive been reading that we should have at least 20 watts. thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i got it all figured out so mods please close this thread....i enjoyed talkin to myself hahhaah

1 - 4 of 4 Posts