Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He was one of my best friends, we lost him almost a year ago today, he was an EXCELLENT rider a good father and a great friend, I miss him deeply.

Before his 1000rr he had a 600rr so he was likely a member on here at one time this is a video of us shutting down the highway in his funeral procession, still kills me to watch it.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
May God all mighty bestow peace and mercy on his soul

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss man. One of my best friends died back in 08 in Afghanistan, still haven't really gotten over it fully. but, they (him and your friend) are in a better place now.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Thank you for the kind words guys.
Your friend , Phatty , my best riding buds are hanging out with Super Sic , Barry Sheane , Joey Dunlop , Norick Abe , Daijiro Kato , Tomizawa and others doing a cloud day that is by far the best company there is and the best part if you crash you can get up and ride again

·
Registered
47 Posts
I don't know you or your friend, but I do know that is is very hard to lose someone close to you. May he rest in piece and may you find peace of mind. :shakehand

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Great job on the video.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I know how it is I lost a flight crew when I was on leave from the A-stan. still remember them when I get in a UH 60. OP just ever time you get on your bike take a sec to remember him. he is still ridding with you.

·
Registered
402 Posts
sorry to hearabout ur loss...im sure he was taken way before his time...losing someone is never easy but obviously he ment something to u thats down deep and no one can ever take that away from u...remember the good times u had...he's in a better place now watching over all of his loved ones guarding them from harm...& as Florida said above he is still riding with u in spirit right along side of ya

1 - 9 of 9 Posts