Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so crzyj87 put up his rear seat for sale in response to a post. I messaged him and confirmed and gave me a price of $60 shipped. I set up a paypal account, and kept in contact with him. Once he recieved the money, I never got the seat and have since gotten but 1 response saying there was a confusion with his brother on here. I have a claim in with paypal right now and just want my seat. I cant believe I got ripped off on here... youd think people would screw each other on here.

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
sucks that you got ripped off man. chock it up to experience. people on forums are all kinds of people, and sometimes you just pick the wrong ones to do business with. leave him a negative forum feedback describing what happened and good luck.

·
Hooked on Phonics
2,826 Posts
usmcr6 said:
chock it up to experience.QUOTE]

i agree just give negative feed back and settle it with pay pal.... let this be a lesson learned

·
Registered
136 Posts
You said you made a claim with paypal. Give paypal a call and it will speed things up. I had to file a claim also with a internet user named yzfrone, I waited a month to do it online and then decided to call since it was going nowhere. Within a week after I called I had gotten a refund.

The only catch is that paypal must agree that you deserve the refund, its a lot easier to explain on the phone then doing their online claim thing.

·
Registered
615 Posts
if the seller can't prove w/ drlivery confirmations and the like that he sent you the seat, you'll get your money back from paypal.

·
Registered
773 Posts
yea just look at the persons feedback already on the forum and how long they have been on here. If they are a new member or no feedback arange they ship first or pay first.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Maybe we should get a system where the mods can listen to each side of the story and if it is necessary ban the user at fault.

N

·
0 Posts
Guys, if there are new members with less than a 50 post count hijacking other people's thread mentioning "Oh, I have one for sale" please contact a moderator and we'll either delete his/her post and/or ban the member.

This is definitely a sign of a scammer trying to get around the 50 post count (which I agree should be increased to 100). Don't fall for this trick!

So, help us help you.

I hope you get your money back. Also, if you paid via credit card through Paypal just dispute the charge with your credit card company. Don't go through the middle man.

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
Hey man, i have an extra seat off of an 03 (not stock). Don't know if it fits your bike but if you pm me your address i'll just send to you at no charge. Sorry to hear about your lost, just be happy it wasn't like a $200+ transaction or something. Let me know =)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey, I really appreciate it man, but I just recieved a message that Im going to be getting the seat next week... so we'll see how it turns out. If not, I might take you up on that offer :beer:

·
Impreza The Impressive
896 Posts
xdime00 said:
Hey, I really appreciate it man, but I just recieved a message that Im going to be getting the seat next week... so we'll see how it turns out. If not, I might take you up on that offer :beer:
just pm me bro :beer:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Nemesis said:
Guys, if there are new members with less than a 50 post count hijacking other people's thread mentioning "Oh, I have one for sale" please contact a moderator and we'll either delete his/her post and/or ban the member.

This is definitely a sign of a scammer trying to get around the 50 post count (which I agree should be increased to 100). Don't fall for this trick!

So, help us help you.

I hope you get your money back. Also, if you paid via credit card through Paypal just dispute the charge with your credit card company. Don't go through the middle man.
Amen!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts