Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I'm no electrician, I wanted to make sure I wired these zero-11's correctly before I insulate everything. The signals work now, but the last thing I want is to have a blown signal because I wired it wrong. In the service manual it says "Rear turn signal light 12v - 21w x2" and the diagram that came with the signals shows 21w has 2 resistors:

So this was my attempt at wiring, if I'm supposed to use 1 less resistor or made any other mistakes please let me know, Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Don't know anything about them, but if they work then all is probably good.

I can see you have just wrapped the wire around that crimp connector, I would recommend that you either put a crimp on it or (preferably) solder the wires together.

I also think you may have been duped! I reckon you have just paid around 5 times to much!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
duped? I bought them from pjparts, it was $75 to my door for a pair of zero-11's. where can u get them cheaper?

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
If the turn signals come with it all, then maybe its worth it.

But if its just that 'stuff' you have in the photo, radio shack has it for about $5

·
Registered
9 Posts
Does anybody know what the wiring config should look like when installing Rizomas on the front? Same? I assume that the fronts would be the same as the rears (12v - 21w), but just want to make sure.... Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Does anybody know what the wiring config should look like when installing Rizomas on the front? Same? I assume that the fronts would be the same as the rears (12v - 21w), but just want to make sure.... Thanks!
Hi! Same question. I'm installing my Rizomas in the front. Using one or two resistors gives the same flash rate. Are the front OEM units 21W?

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Hi! Same question. I'm installing my Rizomas in the front. Using one or two resistors gives the same flash rate. Are the front OEM units 21W?

Thanks!
Yes, they are 21W... you are better off using an LED flasher relay though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts