**Can't SEE My RC UJB smoked **
469 Posts
are you going up there for the AMA suzuki superbike double header june 1-4
at road america

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, I'll be at the double header. I have a site rented in the carousel thurs-sun

I do what I can with my upper body. Ive busted both my clavicals pretty bad and they never healed right along with poorly healed seperated shoulder, both shoulders were dislocated while the left one got it pretyy bad the last time, busted both my elbows and my right hand only works so well when the wrist is kinked. I normally find myself rolling my throttle back by pulling my arm back and using my fingers.

that's the short story believe it or not.

and yes,

if I can flip off the camera I'm not going too fast... but I was out there filming all my buddies and not trying to go fast. just riding and having fun though even if I was giving it the 3 steps greater I could have I'd still be able to flip off the camera LOL... if you are using that much bar input on the outside bar mid turn you need to work on your turning a bit hehehehe

Thanks for the compliments though gents.

I thought it'd be cool to share the cool shots I payed for from sliderphoto.com nothing like nice pics to hold the memories

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was wondering if anybody else from the board was there. I was there on the 19th and had a excellent time. I remember seeing the "cheddar mafia team" you guys were right next to me. You let me use your plank to unload my bike. Thanks!
Troy

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oh yeah Troy, Hey, this is Jim the guy with the ramps. Big Jim "resuscit8u" from 1000rr.net/com and his site JCSB had that red trailer. Nice to have helped you. Have you gone to www.sliderphoto.com and checked out your photos?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that weather was nice. just a bit of rain at the end of the day though...

great conditions for riding none the less.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Jim,
Yeah, I checked out my photos but have not ordered any yet. I'll probally order a cd with all the pics on it. My pics do not look as cool as yours with your knee draggin and everything, but none the less it's me at one of the best tracks in the U.S. having a blast, so def. worth buying. The long straights are a real rush, I think I was up to about 150 or so and corner 5 is tough. Are you going to be there next Monday or Tuesday?

Troy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts