Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
OK, AMA racing is at Road Atlanta September 2-4 and we had some talk about doing a get together/BBQ at my house which is about 20-30 minutes from the track. Check this thread for how it got started....
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=28162

Eric(Easy_E) and I started talking about some details but it's going to take a good bit of work on his part to tow the smoker down and all that's involved with that and some work on my part to figure out how to accomidate everyone at my house. We're both more than happy to go through some work but it also costs money, especially for Eric, so we need to find out who's on board for this thing and figure out what the involved cost will be and how much we're going to need from everyone to pay for food and some of the involved costs to Eric in bringing his huge smoker down. If those who are seriously considering making the trip and would like to join the bbq would post up we could start figuring out if this thing is going to work like we'd like. I just don't want a ton of folks saying they are going to come, have Eric tow down his huge smoker and get it set up and have a bunch of meat, and then there be about 10 folks there(that would be an expensive dinner for all of us).

Once we figure out if there are going to be enough folks there to constitute bringing the smoker, we'll need to discuss what kind of food and $ everyone would like be looking at.

EDIT---

Just wanted to add one thing to this Drew...When we say bbq, We're not screwing around...

check the pics from my website of the BBQ
www.hillbillysteaks.com

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Black05rr said:
Are you planning a group ride for that weekend?
I wouldn't mind doing that, but my guess is most everyone will be around the track during the day.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
man, i really need to move down out in that area to be involved in some of these get togethers

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
I would be interested in coming. I don't live to far from u. I would also have a guest and a couple other riders with me.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
1 cookout correct???? I'll be there, but I don't know if I'll come over for both days. I'll more than likely come for either Sat. or Sunday. Whichever day the cookout is :icon_lol:. I'll have 1 buddy with me for sure, possibly 2.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
yeah, bordeleau is in charge of the Cheese stuffed, bacon wrapped, smoked pepperoncini's!~

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I definitely want to meet up with everyone, but we may not be able to come for food. We're supposed to have dinner with Josh and his family Saturday night but I'm sure we can stop by later.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GoBB155 said:
I definitely want to meet up with everyone, but we may not be able to come for food. We're supposed to have dinner with Josh and his family Saturday night but I'm sure we can stop by later.
If some of you guys are anything like you seem on here, I'm sure we'll be up late doing a little or a lot of this... :beer: :puke: :icon_pidu

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
GoBB155 said:
you're always referring to these people by there first names that we have no idea who you're talking about.

I know Nathan is your hubby.....but who's JOsh??

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
eazy e said:
you're always referring to these people by there first names that we have no idea who you're talking about.

I know Nathan is your hubby.....but who's JOsh??
Sorry, didn't even think about that.

Seems like you all should know all about me by now. :icon_lol: Josh, is Josh Hayes

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
figures....

I wondered if that's who you meant. Why don't you just have Josh and the boys come eat some of Hillbillysteaks Finest.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
It's not a bad idea. We may be able to get the Attack crew out there. I doubt Josh though. His family is coming and they have a bbq at the motorhome they stay in at the track. We didn't make it last year, so at Mid-O he and his manager told us we have to come this year.

I'm sure you all will still be hanging out at GA_RR's so we can come by later! At least you better be. ;)

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
OK, I assume these are the definites so far. Come on people, we need some more to make this worthwhile.

lil' redneck girl
CBR/LS1 with guest and couple riders
silveRRocket
gbord
flatout
chillwill

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
there, now it will get some exposure! hehehe

1 - 20 of 53 Posts