Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was just browsing some videos in my spare time when all of a sudden it hit me. Does anyone else remember playing those Road Rash games for Playstation I believe? It would be awesome if they came out with another one of those. It seems motorcycles are frowned upon in today's society or something, I don't get it. Nothing in the world could be as much fun. (With your clothes on, anyways!) Without that game, I might be driving a Harley today with the rest of my family... :bore:

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Yea me and my dad use to play that for days. That NHL like 95 and sonic.

Game was cool for the time. They did come out with a new one for the PS1 I believe and it was a total flop.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, that's right the one on the PlayStation was the 3d one which was after the Sega ones. Either way it would be awesome to have one with today's tech.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I still have it on the "Sega Mega Drive 2", it's great for when I'm in a retro mood.
it's also good to show the xbox generation how we used to roll :crackup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I remember playing that on the PS, pretty killer soundtrack. I would sit and play it with my one buddy for so long that we'd hear the exhausts well after we shut the game off. Back when games were cheaper, more fun, had replay-ability, took longer to beat, etc...

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
That game and football 94 was all what I played with a good friend of mine the soundtrack was awesome tunes bands like Sound Garden , Hammerbox , Paw , Monster Magnet

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts