Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I switched ins to State Farm but they don't have Roadside assistance. Can anyone recommend a good Roadside assistance for motorcycles? If you don't have RA what do you do if you get stranded.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
make friends with someone wo owns a trailer.....

when i took out insurance i made damn sure it included road side. soon after between the wife and i we dropped both bikes, but didnt claim, and i ran out of fuel, again not using the roadside, so to date ive been pying for two services im not using.

still, im pro insurance and pro roadside, but im not in the US so i cant help

·
Registered
4,978 Posts
AAA of cali.

but where i ride the vultures (or a condor if i am honored!) will get to me first.!

civilisation ends when cellphones do not work.

·
Registered
313 Posts
AAA suck in my opinion. I had them for the longest time for my bike and one time I had issue with my bikes battery, they said they don't do battery jumps for bikes. I was like WTF. Canceled their service the same afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Banned
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AAA suck in my opinion. I had them for the longest time for my bike and one time I had issue with my bikes battery, they said they don't do battery jumps for bikes. I was like WTF. Canceled their service the same afternoon.

Why didn't you just have them tow it then?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Rayien what kinda ice-cream is that in your sig?
I believe chocolate. Haha
I didn't have them tow it because my bike was still mechanically sound. Ended up just getting a jump from a stranger after I managed to get myself a Allen key :/

·
Registered
195 Posts
- uh oh; I've had SF for 4+ years and didn't know they don't do Roadside for bikes?! So glad half the people I ride with have trailers...
-AAA RV sucks ass, and not just for that stupid battery jump thing. AAA Carolina's happens to be one of the most messed up services to use due to their horrid Customer Service issues alone.....
-Rayien- you haven't learned how to pop your clutch to start your CBR with a dead battery? I thought most Honda motorcyclists learned this skill eventually LOL!
-MRG001, thanks for the AMA tip! I welcome any option other than AAA (now if I can get one for the Car(s) as well)

·
Registered
433 Posts
I added the rv to my AAA two weeks ago. And last weekend my good friends dad got stranded in the middle of the high desert. So I came to the resque.
Good stuff for only 36 bucks. It really already paid for itself.

posting on the go

·
Registered
313 Posts
-ultimate a buddy of mine taught me after I told him what happened. Haha

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I got buddies with trailers. And I don't hit the open roads much at all. 98% of riding is n town. That would suck to get stuck n the desert though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts