Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fwd: Johnny Rock Page taking off to Laguna Seca for this Weeks Racing

I have a favor to ask everyone: I'm off to race myself in AMA Superbike this weekend. Will you please help spread this message? I will try my heart out, all I ask is help spread the message for the love of OUR sport!
The sport we love is gaining serious momentum within the U.S.A. Word is, it's not getting big, it is big now. Everyone please help with the TV ratings boosting. All we need to do, is the following:

#1 Turn on all your TV's in your house to tune in with the MOTO GP, AMA SUPERBIKE & AMA SUPERSPORT RACINGS TV Scheadule listed below:

#2 Please Pass on this message to as many enthusiast or friends who you know, or would like to get them to check out our sport. This message will turn into Millions over the next few days all beause we pulled together. Pass on this E-mail. Send to My space friends, and or E-mails friends, family, or anyone you know.
Corporate America will only get invovled when we tell them to, and make a stance TOGETHER; and yell politley....HEY WERE HERE TOO, and were not just going in circles, no pun intended!
All times are based on EASTERN time zone 3 hour differnce from Pacific
Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca LIVE 5:00 p.m. Eastern/2:00 Pacific) on Fox, Sunday, July 22. Check local listings for the channel number in your area.

SPEED Channel will broadcast the AMA races from Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca on July 22. The AMA Supersport race is scheduled for 3pm Pacific / 6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
AMA Superbike race is scheduled for 8PM Pacific / 11:00 p.m. Eastern Time, on SPEED.
Thank You for helping!

Johnny Rock Page

Even if I never Win an AMA race, my life will always be a life that was lived!...Where Dreams come from...AMA-PRO Superbike Racing! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

johnnyrockpage.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts