Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What about meeting at the rockstore on saturday afternoon. Its alot less crowded than sunday and would be cool to have another west coast meet.

Joecey

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention

Yeah, and dont forget that the 21st is ride to work day. Anyone riding early morning? between santa monica and downtown or around there.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Rock store, WTF is that. Ive heard some local riders talking about this where is it?

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
-->this<-- is the rock store.

ground zero for all the malibu canyons. good place to regroup, take a break, drink and eat ($$), drool over bikes. Sunday will be like a bike show. Jay Leno shows up on some bithen bike (he's brought the y2k turbine bike before) and all sorts of exotica show up...saturday is less crowded but still lots of people.

better tri-tip sandwiches couple blocks away on Kanan though-less $.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
:shock: :shock: looks cool. I would like to see that. Pretty far from me though. But looks like a necessity on the things to do list.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tri tip $$$

your right about the tri tip. 9.95 is too much and I need two of those. I'll try the other spot next

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
if you head east from the rock store, towards Malibu/Los Virgines Canyon (the overlook is to the west) make a left at the first street and its at the end of the block, at the corner of Kanan Dune. Its a little market and sells sandwiches too...yuuu-mmy.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Saturday sounds good.

CHP is usually all over the place on Sundays. Last sunday I went riding on Kanan and within the first few miles, 2 CHP cars drove past me (from the opposite side).

Ride to work day? I ride to work every day...

Ps: Should this post be moved to the West Coast section?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts