Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to see if anyone here has experience with Joe Rocket suits. Specifically any of the speedmaster series. Comfort, how they held up if went down, ventilation etc.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

thx.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I have a 2pc speedmaster suit. I will try to post pictures later. It's the only suit I have ever worn, but I have not had any problems with it (had it for 2 years). I don't track my bike, but usually wear the whole suit if I am going on a super long ride. I have never been down in it, so can't really provide feedback on that part. Ventilation is pretty good. There are two front vents and two back vents in the jacket portion and the pants that I have are perforated which keeps them nice and cool. My legs (from the knees down) do tend to sweat a bit, but my guess is your going to get that with a lot of suits.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
I have a one piece speedmaster. its a really good suit. fits pretty good and held up quite well after i lowsided at big willow...lots of ventilation as the front is completely perforated. You can look at my posts I think I have a pic of me wearing it....very good suit though

·
Registered
514 Posts
I have the speedmaster 5.0 jacket and pants. The jacket has superb ventilation even on the hot days in Cali you won't get hot. It has a liner that keeps you warm on cooler days. I haven't worn the pants too much but they fit fine and they feel nice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts