Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a stunt session today for a few hours, and my buddies let me take a few passes on their bikes...no stunts, but just rompin on it, take a few turns, etc.

First I rode my buddies 04 Hayden Edition RC-51. At first I was tryin to ride it like an inline...wasn't workin too well. I finally started taking advantage of that low end power, and it's got some grunt, but didn't think it was that fun...handled awesome though, especially for such a big bike.

Then I got on an 05 Kawi 636...wasn't all that impressed.

Finally, I jumped on the 05 GSXR-1000...damn. This bike has more power than I knew what to do with. It is fast as hell in a straight line. Wasn't impressed by the handling, but it did have stock tires. I hated the seating position too, felt almost cruiser like.

Just thought I'd share.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I just got my 03 black 600rr a few weeks ago, fun as hell. I put on my tapeworks graphic kit today, so while it was drying I jumped onto my old Kawasaki Ninja 250. Seating position feels like a cruiser now but still nimble as hell.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I rode my buddies ZX10R yesterday. It was pretty fun, but i was more scared of anything to ride it.. Picks up fast, didnt have a chance to throw it around.. but it does make alot of noise :)

I just couldnt take my eyes off my bike(my buddy was riding).. she looks good when she runs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts