Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to spread the word on a St. Patty's Day Track day at RRR.

"$105 per rider prepay, $135 day of if spots available.
Beg., INT., Exp groups with 10 riders max per group
20 min sessions
Tons of track time.
Call Kenny Rodriguez @ 843-568-0187

Spots held with payment only."

It'd be great to see some .netter's out there.

Thanks,
Justin

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Damn, I'm only like 30mins from there and it sounds like a good deal and would love to take my bike out there for the first time...but I'll be drunk on River Street in Savannah on St. Patty's Day!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
Dang Im going on April 18th I think its the date.

I

·
0 Posts
Damn, I'm only like 30mins from there and it sounds like a good deal and would love to take my bike out there for the first time...but I'll be drunk on River Street in Savannah on St. Patty's Day!
Man I miss those days on River Street...I'm jealous.:fyou:

·
Registered
225 Posts
hey track it in the morning, go drinkin that night ;)
All you guys need to travel across GA. to JGP and do the Clockwise Day on 3/5! Give you plenty of time to get back to Savannah on 3/7! :ciao:

If I weren't scheduled to be control riding at JGP on Monday, I'd have to sign up for this.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
glad you were able to make it, and yea it was like that the time i went too, clocked about 120 miles around roebling, I'll keep you guys posted on future track days ;) unfortunately i wasn't able to attend this one because i wound up having a class that morning :( but i'll make it another time.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't believe I missed checking this out. I was driving my bike all over Savannah, Pooler and Richmond Hill that weekend. :-(

Any idea of the next track day at RRR?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts