2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the track that day? :cruising:

I took the day off and I am ready for the season :banger:

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
had a great time at the track, low turn out and perfect weather.

ran my personal best time also. 1:20:64 at summit main :cruising:

prepping the bike in the AM

battling with my little brothers' 1krr

Turn 5

friend crashed in B group. Hes okay and the bike just need a new fairing stay and front cowl

·
Registered
218 Posts
Glad ya had fun and the weather was better then our WERA race on the 2-3rd. Saturday in the 40s with Rain/Sleet and high of 55 Sun/Cloudy Sunday makes for a sad panda!

Many crashes and red flags for the weekend 8(

·
Registered
458 Posts
Was your buddy in beginner or intermediate? If he was in I then I wasnt too far behind your buddy when he went down....he's good to go right? saw him get up after the down. That was my first time at summit. What an awesome track. Love turn 4 thru 8. Grp I seemed a little overstuffed in the afternoon though. Think Im gonna have an RC judge me and see if he thinks Im good to go for grp A nxt time.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was your buddy in beginner or intermediate? If he was in I then I wasnt too far behind your buddy when he went down....he's good to go right? saw him get up after the down. That was my first time at summit. What an awesome track. Love turn 4 thru 8. Grp I seemed a little overstuffed in the afternoon though. Think Im gonna have an RC judge me and see if he thinks Im good to go for grp A nxt time.
he's in beginner group, but yeah hes fine just bruised ego.

saw I group and it looked cluster **** there. i think A group had less than 15 guys.

I am going again on may 9th. let me know if you come, would be nice to have some fellow .net guy there. :cruising:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts