Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've now got a vendetta against these dingleberry ornamented hairy @ssholes. It's not too uncommon riding down the highway to get powder coated but just now I was stopped behind a muffler-less rusty POS diesel pickup at a light when the fvcker saw me in the mirrors, and promptly let me know what it's like living in Shanghai smog. Now my nostrils resemble a mine shaft.

I've got nothing against the idiots who just pretend they're the Titanic and blow it high up in the sky. But if you're the type of a depraved lunatic that specifically targets exposed people, I'm going to find you and proceed to explore your innards through the anus with a rusty rail spike sipping my gin and tonic.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
4,893 Posts
if you systematically euthanized every person who thinks that belching thick clouds of black smoke from their oversized diesel exhaust is cool, the iq of the USA would jump an order of magnitude at least.

they're seriously the biggest bunch of knuckle dragging FUCKS i've ever come across in my life. hate every damn one of them.

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Few of them where I live, but have seen these yabbos.

I would have no problem explaining to an LEO about why I split lanes to get ahead of him at stop light, etc.....

keep away from them....they're painfully dumb.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Well said @wibbly. Can't figure out how thats cool, lots of douchebags around here brag about tuning their diesels so they can do "darkies", I flip them off everytime I go by someone doing that.

Moronic Idiots.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts