Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I knew us Evangelical South Carolinians would pick one of the warlords. I didn't know they would pick the one who had 3 wives. If that was a democrat with past infidelity on his 3rd wife they would be raising hell.

I wonder if they know Ron Paul has been married to the same woman for 50 years.

Don't forget we are one of the Don't Tread on Me Tea Party States. The only Don't Tread On Me candidate was Paul.

RON PAUL 2012 OR BUST!!!

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
dont let that guy bring you down.
if he is against freedom, well fuk'em

RonPaul or bust, well i say give me liberty or give me death.

im sick of my country turning into a godddam prison state.

we are not supposed to be run by corporations or crazy evangelicalists.

Newt and Mitt have both been on every side of basically every major issue. they change their position like the day turns to night, like clock work.

RonPaul- probably one of the only people on the hill we can actually trust.

i would rather be a dead free man than a living slave. some of you may disagree but i think this is getting pretty old. one by one we are losing the bill of rights and everything that the brave men and women have died for over the years trying to protect.

do you love your country?
are you a patriot?
do you support our patriots, the men and women fighting in uniform?
do you support RonPaul and the message of liberty?
you should, because the majority of our military do.
if you don't, its time to get with the program

·
Debt Management Counselor
1,564 Posts
agreed dep.

RP didnt stump in sc too much. he said he wont be in FL much either. i didnt expect much in SC and i dont expect much in FL as well.

either way, people are sheeple. instead of them using the brain that god gave them, they will follow what someone on tv or the media tell them.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
yea he is playing a strategy game.

seems that he is doing well when you look at the number of people he draws out to events.

just hope this drags out, the longer it plays out the better RP chances are of winning i think. the longer this goes, the more we will see the other guys continue to change and vary on their positions and changing their speeches for the specific crowds theyre speaking to.

RP2012

1 - 6 of 6 Posts