Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my mid-fairings from them last month, they finally show up and they are the wrong color. I had ordered them over the phone b/c I wanted to make sure the color codes were right. I have a red/black ride and since my silver fairings were toast in the wreck, I decided this would be a great time to go with the black mids.

So I call and tell them they've sent the wrong color, they ask me to send them back and that they'll make it right, I specifically asked again for black mids. Well, a package on my door shows up and again it's the wrong mids! I call again and complain, they put me in touch with they're so called customer service dept. and she asks me if I'm sure that the mids I have aren't black. I assured her my eyes were not deceiving me and that I want them to make this right. So I again specify the color I want and have to make another trip to the UPS store to send wrong mids back.

Today I call to get a tracking number or something from them and they tell me they have the parts and will send them out tomorrow. I asked them to confirm the color b4 sending them and he gets back on the phone and says it's the wrong ones again. He then tells me my best bet is to find someone with black fairings and trade them my silvers. I said forget it, send me my money back and I'll never deal with them again.

Sorry for the long rant but man, I was over it!!! Hope no one has to go through this crap.....and if you do, let folks know about it so we can avoid them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
wow... thats really odd.

how hard is it to put some black fairings in a box?

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
sorry to your of your misfortune... what a crappy "customer service" dept

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Wow, how can they mistakenly packaged the wrong color. ha I'm sorry about your experience.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I cant believe they even bothered to tell you just to find someone with black fairings and trade them.....wow very bad and unprofessional

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
once again i love this site. Keeps me from ordering from companies that pull this crap.

·
Registered
234 Posts
If you want to get the right ones call MRCycles.com. I called them and they got the right items the first time, at a great price and awesome customer service.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was about floored when they told me they had the wrong color again!!! I will admit that when I ordered from Bike Bandit yesterday, it took a bit of time to check and double check that I would be getting the black mids, but it was worth the wait to know I was getting the right stuff.

K

·
0 Posts
was it the same wrong color every time?

if so, that would make me suspect that the P/Ns are typoed on the parts form.

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Maybe they should stick to tires.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Odd. I've ordered many many parts, including fairings from them and haven't had a problem. I agree with KS, I think there's a misprint of a part number somewhere in their books.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts