Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is confusing.I have my estimate back from the dealer,which is ridiculously massive,but the SM said he just puts down everything that got touched and I can eliminate stuff to save myself the hassle or to keep the insurance adjusters from writing the bike off.I'm going through the list of parts and some of the things are hard to figure out as to what exactly they are,because of the way the computer spits it it..I thought going on Ronayers.com would help me locate stuff but the damn part numbers don't match.Any ideas? Like is there a way for me to just type in a certain part number and have the part show up? I have to figure out what certain things are on the list so I can eliminate stuff before the adjusters ask for the estimate.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok it took a couple hours but I finally got done looking up the majority of the part numbers to get a better understanding of what was on my invoice..Only a couple of the numbers had minor differences and there was only one part # I couldn't find out of a total of 45 parts(I know,it's alot!)LOL..Wish me luck with the adjusters (biting my nails).

·
Registered
780 Posts
I did the same after my accident. Be careful when you use Ronayers cuz some of the part numbers are for the 1000RR even though they show the fiche of 600RR. For example the clip on (they're totally different clip-ons and they show both 600RR and 1000RR on the same fiche). A better bet would be to check it up on servicehonda.com. They have a super comprehensive fiche in PDF format which you have to download but it is super accurate. It's what they use at the dealership (the ronayers one is not what they use at the dealership).
One prob is that you can punch in the part numbers but it won't identify the part on the fiche.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I wasn't gonna order the parts or anything,I was just tryin to get a better idea of what everything was on my invoice for my estimate because it doesn't outright say "lower left cowl" LOL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts