Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If...Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayen rode gixxers do you think you would still like them and also do you think that you would be riding one?

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Hayden would suck, Rossi would still find a way to beat mofos. I'd still be a fan of both.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Rossi currently rides a Yamaha-I love him but I have no intentions on owning a Yamaha. I dont care what he rides it doesnt sway my admiration for him one way or another the same goes for Hayden.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Anyone riding the Zuks are in for a hard time. Although those Bridgestones are really impressing me and I believe the tires have a lot more to do with the Zuks recent success than anything. Either way, I believe I'd root for both of them. I like Nicky because of his faith in God and that he's a racer at the same time. I enjoy Rossi because of his flair and his god-given talent. Both are very talented and I'd give my left nut to be in either of their shoes, even if they were riding Zuks.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
If...Valentino Rossi and Nicky Hayen rode gixxers do you think you would still like them and also do you think that you would be riding one?

If I were gay and had no skills and bought my vehicles based on who rides them so lcan look like I am cool then yes to the second part of your question!!!
Don't mean to bust ballz but this is a really dumb question.

my answer........Both riders are outstanding, they would most likely kickazz on any bike...and if they didn't it wouldn't be because of their ability, it would most likely be that their team is having issues....

And I would NEVER go out and buy ANY brand bike just because one of my favorite racers is on it...my bikes are bought for because I like them and it feels rioght on ME!!!

lets take the redneck nascar fans for example..... lets say they all drove a chevy just because their favorite driver raced in one..then all of a sudden the driver switched to Ford.....Do you think they would all go out and buy a Ford???? I mean think of the kaos that would cause on all the trailer parks around the country.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lets take the redneck nascar fans for example..... lets say they all drove a chevy just because their favorite driver raced in one..then all of a sudden the driver switched to Ford.....Do you think they would all go out and buy a Ford???? I mean think of the kaos that would cause on all the trailer parks around the country.

hahaha that is some funny stuff there, but i get your point

·
Registered
186 Posts
yea id still like them, what they ride has nothing to do with the talent they posess. and as for what i would be riding..... i bought my rr before i ever payed attention to sportbike racing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yea i love the RR.. they are hot bikes

when did the season start and what channel does it come on.. espn? i have been trying to catch it but my schedule sucks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
this is probably the most useless thread ever. suzuki could go bankrupt and rossi and haden could die tomorrow and i wouldnt care less. ya, it would be a damn shame, two good riders lost, but it has no effect on my life at all.

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
yea i love the RR.. they are hot bikes

when did the season start and what channel does it come on.. espn? i have been trying to catch it but my schedule sucks

season has already started a few weeks ago...you can catch the races every sunday on the speed network (Speed channel)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts