its a pen bro, blow it up and see

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
either way , alot of people do ........... I don't but to each there own

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
Like he would show up to a GP signing autographs with a stick of weed in his hand.

come the fuk on.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Forget about this pic and think about this
Its well known Vale hates cigarettes even the big
boys at Yamaha did not renew their deal with both
Gaulloises the french cigarette company then camel
a whole season after that to keep Rossi on board and happy
so would a guy of his caliber smoke weed i do not think so

·
19,904 Posts
Wow, didn't know that.
It's amazing Yamaha would give up well paying sponsors (I bet cig companies throws money like nothing when it comes to advertising) for Rossi.
shiet, read his book and see what they went thru to get to him.

·
Registered
385 Posts
shiet, read his book and see what they went thru to get to him.
I should but I am preparing for the bar exam now and don't really have to read any other books. For s&g, tell me about it. I like a good story. I read about how Honda was torn about keeping Rossi because it believed RC112v was responsible for all the wins not Rossi. Is this also true?

·
19,904 Posts
I should but I am preparing for the bar exam now and don't really have to read any other books. For s&g, tell me about it. I like a good story. I read about how Honda was torn about keeping Rossi because it believed RC112v was responsible for all the wins not Rossi. Is this also true?
yes, that was HRC's mentality, and still is.
theyre all business, no play, Rossi hated that, they never lightened up, when he won, it was, ok, good, your supposed to , do it again, when he lost, it was, wtf over, your on a RC211V

so he was very unhappy to say the least, plus he also wanted to prove all the critics wrong that said hes only good because of the bike and couldnt win on another bike, about the time ideas were in his head, Yamaha approached him, several secret meetings later, and honda breathing down his neck to re-sign a contract that he didnt even like the terms of, he told them he would, then basically ignored HRC's pressures and ultimatums, he also spoke to Ducati, but got the feeling they were only a less miserable version of HRC, too much around the bike and not the rider.

the deal ended up being Rossi and his crew, or nothing, Yami accepted, they were already convince they needed rossi to reign again, but them Jeremy Burgess was liek are u fukin krazy, Yamaha, they cant even finish a race... that cut Rossi up, but eventually Jeremy followed by most of the team came over too, and the rest was history.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Well . . . I did read somewhere, I think it was Roadracing World magazine or somethin' that Rossi's favorite place to vacation is Jamaica!

That don't mean he's a toker, but it does raise some questions . . .

I don't smoke, but cigarettes and herb are way different. I know a lot of guys who toke that can't stand cigarettes.

·
19,904 Posts
Well . . . I did read somewhere, I think it was Roadracing World magazine or somethin' that Rossi's favorite place to vacation is Jamaica!

That don't mean he's a toker, but it does raise some questions . . .

I don't smoke, but cigarettes and herb are way different. I know a lot of guys who toke that can't stand cigarettes.
You read wrong bro... its not Jamaica, he mentioned his fav vacation spot, and it damn sure wasnt a caribbean island.
hahha, but yes, i know plenty that smoke the herbs religiously and cannot stand the cancer sticks.

·
19,904 Posts
^^ I may have read wrong . . . but I'll see if can locate the article to be sure.

I kinda remember because I was really surprised at his answer . . . :bandit:
i have his book, which do u think is more reliable?

·
19,904 Posts
and so fukin what if he does?
atleast it aint coke.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts