Hey guys, I'm a new cbr600rr rider and I have a strange question. I recently noticed a faint rotten smell around the bike but I can't quite pin point it. I've read a few places that it's a sign of a battery that's getting overcharged so I took the battery out to see if I noticed anything strange. I saw a tiny bit of corrosion but other than that nothing that strange. So I out the battery back in started the bike up and measure the voltage at idle. It measure around 14 to 14.5 and the battery at rest measure at about 13.5. Is that too high? If so what component needs to be replaced? Thanks ahead of time!