Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Or was it 10,000 to 11,000. It jumps quick with no acceleration. Yesterday I went to the track and hit top speeds , run this 07 CBR 600 RR past everyone first place by long shot.. Cutting corners like a high school cheater.. Then when I was doing relax victory laps with middle finger the bike turned off.(karma). Figured it was over heating.. I waited 10 secounds and it Turned on and continued the madness.. What was awsome is I did my first power wheelie's at exactly those rpms 11,000 rpm to lift up.. And every one was looking... FAQ ya.... Am curious if i messed something up lifting it...the next 2 days the bike sat in my garage and it smelled burnt but my bike was hot as FAQ so figured its normal. Clutch disc problem???
Wonder if I messed something up by doing power wheelie or if my carbs are dirty ,maybe I need fuel injection cleaner?? Only at 10,000 rpm and 11,000 rpm it jumps up .. New spark plugs?? Coils?? Clutch disc ?? Or related area?? Maybe its a Dirty arab Air filter?? Havent maintnainced this bike other then oil change. 33,000 miles. Stock exhaulst with out heat sheild , horn and brake have electrical problem.. Thanks to do it your self After market rear light installation on here... What could cause a rpm jump from
10 to 11,000. dirty? I use the best gas shell v power with nitrogen.. Hola back don't want to take it to machanic with out having a area diagnoses of whare the problem will be.. P. S I rode this moths faqer hard like Hilary Clinton rides Michelle Obama with strap on

1 - 4 of 4 Posts