Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been searching again and I can't seem to find where those nice nice RR parking covers went that were on the site store. If those are no longer available can anyone link me to some different covers or anything that will protect an RR from the day-time sun? I plan to be commuting and that means parking it outside. I need a cover.

Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
I am new to this site, so i dont know about the covers you are talking about. I recently bought a cover from gezagear.com and i love it. One plus is that you can trailer your bike with the cover on. When I purchased my bike up in Feb I pulled it 300+ miles home with no scratching at all. check out their site they have pictures of the cover on different bikes.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The covers do look nice, but they are priced out the ass. Oh well, that seems like it's the only option. I mean.. they aren't bad covers they seem to be awesome, it's just that they are over $100 for some synthetic material. Are there any other alternatives?

·
Registered
236 Posts
stuartwesterman said:
The covers do look nice, but they are priced out the ass. Oh well, that seems like it's the only option. I mean.. they aren't bad covers they seem to be awesome, it's just that they are over $100 for some synthetic material. Are there any other alternatives?
Not sure but I'm really interested in buying a cover here soon.

Hopefully others post some options...

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
ones from the site store are no longer for sale i believe due to a patent infringement issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts