Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cwm21:I bought a set of mirrors from him and up until he recieved his money he will barely respond. Then after several PM's he says " oh you still haven't gotten them". Then I continue to ask him where they are also he said he would send me the tracking number but hasn't. So maybe this will get his attention. When your online answer me back or give me back the money!:evil3:

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah well this was the last resort before I take it to PayPal. I mean how hard is it to keep up with peopl that your selling parts to.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Yeah well this was the last resort before I take it to PayPal. I mean how hard is it to keep up with peopl that your selling parts to.
gl with that man. too bad pay pal doesn't have like a resolution center like ebay does where u can communicate directly with them or escalate it to a claim. that way they know you're serious. but honestly most people are right on it when they sell their stuff but once they have ur money they take their sweet time updating cause you really can't do anything about it.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Don't wait, make a claim with paypal. Paypal will contact the seller and the seller will have x amount of time to send or refund your payment.

If you wait too long paypal will not be able to help you. He may be doing this on purpose so you can't get your money back...

·
Registered
527 Posts
LMAO in the time that I have done laundry I washed alot of things and ruined many clothes, however I have never encountered a washing machine that is strong enough to bust a key in 7 diff peices.. sounds to me like he stole the bike and is tryin to get a key made... OR he is working on stealing it.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah there is also another one where he is selling a crap load of jackets but can't post pics for some reason. hhmmm....................

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
LMAO in the time that I have done laundry I washed alot of things and ruined many clothes, however I have never encountered a washing machine that is strong enough to bust a key in 7 diff peices.. sounds to me like he stole the bike and is tryin to get a key made... OR he is working on stealing it.
Yep. Exactly right, he's stole or trying to steal one. No one is that stupid and no way a key would even be slightly damaged in the dryer.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I know dude, I was just reading his old posts. All he does is try and sell **** but never has a pic and its like the most random stuff. Parting out 03/04 then he pulled an 08 list of parts? Then the one where he is selling the motor someone said 400 shipped and he said something about he would rather keep it than make only $300. So he got the motor for $100?

·
Street BOTM Winner 10/11
4,320 Posts
damn this is some effed up sh1t. i hope everything works out bro. thanks for the heads up.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts