Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey,

any of ya'll got a black 600RR w/ '06 RS-5 carbon fiber fulls system exhaust pics PLEASE post them!

i'm trying to get an exhaust system into my bike deal at the dealership. no luck gettin' Hamaguchi, seeing Parts Unlimited, Tucker Rocky, or regular distributors can get one. i'll probably have to settle for an RS-5. the '06 ones perform well and don't look bad since their all carbon fiber! thanks!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Some one was selling a NTB Hamaguchi on here earlier, I am not sure if it is still up for sale. It was for an 03-04 RR though, not sure if you meant 06 for the bike year or the exhaust year.

I just got the all CF RS-5 last week, it took a week to get here. It isn't installed yet as my bike is still apart waiting for other pieces and the weather is not good enough to ride yet.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Slideking Panasith said:
hey,

any of ya'll got a black 600RR w/ '06 RS-5 carbon fiber fulls system exhaust pics PLEASE post them!

i'm trying to get an exhaust system into my bike deal at the dealership. no luck gettin' Hamaguchi, seeing Parts Unlimited, Tucker Rocky, or regular distributors can get one. i'll probably have to settle for an RS-5. the '06 ones perform well and don't look bad since their all carbon fiber! thanks!
Did you even attempt in doing a search?? There are MANY posts with the picture you seek. :evil3:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts