Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a pair of A-Star GP plus gloves that are a few years old, and i'm thinking about replacing them. my biggest complaint with them is the plastic knuckle protector not flexing enough, and fingers that are a touch too short. I bought this pair from Disco, and when i was in the shop i tried on a pair of the Taichi gloves, and i regret not getting them instead. From what i remember they had more length in the fingers, and in looking at the GP-EVO's looks like they address the knuckle issue that i have with the current gloves. how does the current lineup stack up for finger length? i have thin hands with long "piano player" fingers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have the Taichi GP Evo gloves and they feel really good. When making a fist the knuckle protector gives and dont restrict movement. Quality gloves. The only thing for me is that I have shorter fingers. My fingers fit Astar gloves pretty good but the Taichi is a tad to long. So it would probably fit you good. I also think that the leather on the Taichi is softer. Best gloves next to the Held Phantoms in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
i find the finger length pretty generous for the evo. i think the evo are one of the more comforatble gloves i've worn, you just have to remember the fit one size tight. alpinestars also fits the same, so you would be the same size in both.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts