Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright some of you guys already know that this is just about the sweetest leather jacket right now. The look, the feel, the quality, the ventilation...this jacket has it all. I personally wont wear anything else, especially after comparing it to to other brands.

I want to give you guys an opportunity to have this jacket so I'm gonna do a special promo on them through the end of this week, so till Sunday Aug. 10th. I can't advertise the price so please PM me if you are interested.

I know that this jacket isn't available to try on at many stores so most of you don't really get a chance to experience it and determine what size you are, so we offer a right fit guarantee. If it doesn't fit we will exchange it for free. However with the help of our RST rep in Japan, we can determine what size will fit you the best based on your measurements. So the risk of getting the wrong size is low.

Anyway, who wants one!?!?!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
PM'd for price. Thanks.

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
Hook me up with details man thanks

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Disco, You must PM me now. like right now. like now now.

I was just talking to Phat about getting one of these last week.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Disco, check your PMs!

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
anyone get any info yet?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I got a price from Disco. . .just waiting for him to check with the manufacturer on a recommended size for my measurements. Heard from him a few hours ago.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I'm returning all PM's. Get it on this guys! This jacket is awesome!
Diego, I still haven't gotten a PM back from you. Are you getting my PMs?

·
Registered
393 Posts
ya hey Diego. Still haven't gotten a pm yet either. Please PM me some info. TY
His PM box might be full. Try emailing him or calling him (if that's an option for you).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts