Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't want to do this but I have to post up hoping now one ends up in a situation like mine with Steve.

Paid for a hugger April 30th, 2011 and Steve said he would send one out right away. A month goes by and I see nothing so I contact Steve via PM to see whats up and I hear or see nothing. Based on many ppl experience with Steve I give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he responds but nothing :(. I just filed a dispute with paypal but since then payment was made months ago it is not eligible to be handled by paypal since I missed the 45 day window. I tried on many occassions to contact him in efforts to resolve something like either a refund or send the hugger but he has vanished into thin air :(.

Steve please send me my hugger or refund me the 95.00, I need a hugger as mine is knackered. :(

As for many others please be forwarned :(

PS for any of the admins/ moderators reading this I think a suggestion should be made to improve vendor contact details by mandatorily making vendors provide more contact info than just PM like a real phone number. :)

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
ive exchanged a few pm's w him a while back, haven't paid for anything yet though. I know he did have some family issues to deal with? might just be overwhelmed with that?
a month is a long time though (Can Post Strike??)

·
Registered
82 Posts
ive bought many cf pieces from steve. my experience with him is that i find him to be a great guy and honest. he does do this business on the side and the communication can be on/off. hopefully he will reply back to you soon!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
He will get you either your hugger or your money back - I am sure he has some sort of reason for not getting back to you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I ordered quite a number of pieces from Steve back in mid April. I have yet to hear from him. . . I pmed him back in late may, but want to give Steve the benefit since i hear he's a real busy guy. Anywho, ill give an update once i receive my parts.

·
TRUST NO ONE
279 Posts
Where are theses mods and admins that show up super fast when you want to sell something without the picture thing,,,,but nowhere to be found when a number of people spent money and haven't even gotten a pm in a month!....more than one person....insult one of their friends,,,they'll show up before you hit send....got a feeling we'll be hearing from one very soon......

·
August 2015 BOTM Winner / Domo
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya a month is quite some time but almost 2 months, speaks for itself. Lets hope he returns, all is well with him (family and all), resolve business and we can all move on. :)

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
damn bro that sucks i hope you get your stuff resolved, he might be busy but common business is business

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
PS for any of the admins/ moderators reading this I think a suggestion should be made to improve vendor contact details by mandatorily making vendors provide more contact info than just PM like a real phone number. :)
i will bring this up as it is a really good idea:+1:

communication is key, i totally agree.
i had an issue with a vendor here that was tainted due to bad communication on their end.
lets see what we can do .
Where are theses mods and admins that show up super fast when you want to sell something without the picture thing,,,,but nowhere to be found when a number of people spent money and haven't even gotten a pm in a month!....more than one person....insult one of their friends,,,they'll show up before you hit send....got a feeling we'll be hearing from one very soon......
you are annoying bro, straight up.
ive tried to be cool with you and helpful and even recomended a mod not to ban you...im sick of your attitude and your trollin' though quite honestly. :fyou:
the last two posts from you that i have seen:
first one was directed at me asking me if i can add..
now this directed at the entire modstaff...

take a vacay and think ab it man. :gun1:

·
AMA Supersport Racer ** BOTM 08/10 **
1,838 Posts
Dam FlipDiver... You make me LMAO everytime!!!

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I ordered quite a number of pieces from Steve back in mid April. I have yet to hear from him. . . I pmed him back in late may, but want to give Steve the benefit since i hear he's a real busy guy. Anywho, ill give an update once i receive my parts.
That makes 3 of us. I am beyond fuming from my experience with him, and hearing about the two of you being in the same boat doesnt help. I also ordered and payed for my parts in April and still dont have them, I havent even heard from him since I payed. I do not think he should be allowed to be a vendor here if he cant even log on or send parts that are payed for to customers. Much less even communicate with those customers.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Maybe he's dead or something? Or maybe a divorce sent him to South America? Maybe he's in the Witless Protection Program? Maybe he had a sex change to fool creditors and the IRS? Guess you could challenge the charges if you send him money via a credit or debit card- I've done that. They review it and will refund your money. Probably too late to cancel a check or, as mentioned, do a PayPal cancellation. That sucks...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts