Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I ordered and payed for my some carbon fiber parts from Steve on April 19th. He tole me they would ship out as soon as I pay him because they were already made. 2 months later no parts, he wont return my pm's on 4 different forums that he has been logged on to since the pm's were sent, he also will not return my emails. We live in the same town so shipping issues are not an excuse. Its just terrible customer service, he has not logged in here in 2 months and he is supposed to be a vendor. In my opinion he is in capable of properly running his business and with this type of service and in activity here he should not be allowed as a vendor here. I know he was having some issues but that is no excuse to not return emails or private messages when you are active after the messages have been sent. I did not want it to come to posting this thread but it has. Since I am out of the 45 day window to file with pay pal I might have to make this as a legal issue. This is a Class B theft in the state of Texas and my instructor in the police academy is a District Attorney, he said that I should file with the local police and that he would be willing to accept the charges and pursue the case. I really do not want it to come to that but this is complete bull sh!t.

·
Administrator
51,154 Posts
I am working various channels to get Steve's phone number so i can call him
bring his attention to matters here on our forum , get them resolved asap
and find out what is going on with him and his family hopefully its not a major
calamity or anything of that nature that has kept away from attending to his
business after all

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes it does. If I can get any info on him, phone#, address, facebook, or even a different email I can find him. I dont want to do anything other than show up at his house and get my stuff. I would even get the other members parts if they wanted and personally mail them out to ensure this all gets resolved. But if we cant get in contact with him this cant happen.

·
Registered
164 Posts
That's shitty dude. I've had to deal with this type of situation also. I bought a car part on ebay, and the seller cut all communication and refused to return emails for over a month. I found this guy's myspace page and saw that he had not only logged on every day, but listed that he was an " IT professional." So I knew without a doubt that he was on a computer daily. After a paypal dispute, he shipped the item, but claimed a bunch of b.s. about how he was too busy to respond to my emails...riiiight. I called him out on the myspace thing, and of course, I never heard from him again:retard:

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
damn bro thats BS specially because your not the only one having these problems with him i really hope you can get this figured out.

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I got a new email address and 2 ip addresses for him so lets see where this leads. If you hare having these issues with him feel free to pm me and I will share any contact info I have with you.

·
Registered
6,211 Posts
did the other thread get deleted?
(although it shouldn't surprise me since it happens a lot with negative reviews)

Like I said in the other thread:
"Hopefully it all gets sorted. It would be nice if he told us if he's just not making any more parts for our RR's."
He quoted me about $2000 for what I wanted and I never heard from him again. I didnt think trying to spend that much would be so hard lol

·
Registered
4,187 Posts
(although it shouldn't surprise me since it happens a lot with negative reviews)

"Hopefully it all gets sorted. It would be nice if he told us if he's just not making any more parts for our RR's."
He quoted me about $2000 for what I wanted and I never heard from him again. I didnt think trying to spend that much would be so hard lol

you can send me your 2G,, i will put it to good use!! haha

·
Premium Member
3,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm hoping I don't have to file a complaint soon myself. What happened to people shipping things out the next day with tracking info?
Who are you having problems with? By the way I sent out the brake light switch yesterday, but my dumb ass walked off and left the tracking info on the counter.:retard:

·
Registered
653 Posts

exactly. why go back and forth with pm's for a couple months, then just leave without saying anything. if he ever gave any reason why, i'd understand, but just disappearing is a bigtime @sshole move, especially when we can find that he's been logging on at other forums.

first he told me in early december that he had to order my parts and would have them in a month. then in mid january, he said he got the parts, but they had a bad finish and he ordered more and would be another month. a month later (mid february), i inquired about the parts and he said he would have a tracking number soon. after another month of silence (mid march), i again asked him and he said he had just gotten a tracking number for the parts and would have them by the end of the week. this was the last i heard from him, and he completely ignored the pm that i sent in early april.

whatever happened, he could have handled everything much better

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Who are you having problems with? By the way I sent out the brake light switch yesterday, but my dumb ass walked off and left the tracking info on the counter.:retard:
I wasn't worried about you! You did me right before, and that was a lot more money. Hope you guys can settle this. I'll use my expert hacking skills for y'all if need be.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts