Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up an 09 Red Ruckus this afternoon. I had been looking for a track mule and I stopped by the dealer to get a new front axle/nut to start repairing the crash damage from Buttonwillow track day. They had three red ones sitting on the floor so I said 'Which one is mine?' The rest is history. It is pretty much what I was looking for, something to carry fuel jugs, wheels, lunch around the track back to our pits.
I have already looked at a Leo Vince SBK full exhaust for it. Gotta have some bling. lol

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Cool man, I was going to pick one up for the same reason. But my concern was just that it's a 50. So I ended up going with a off/cheapo brand 150cc. Since I frequent a track where the pits are mostly dirt. I figured the extra cc plus my girl and I will take it to the catering stands and stuff at the track. So with 2up 150 is probably better too.

But either way cool man! If they had a 150 Ruckus I would have been all over it! :)

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
The Ruckus is outa control down here in SoCal, the local shop has 30 prepaid for, yes 30! People are modding the shizz outa them and joining crews. I just got a CRF50 and it halls ass, wheelies in 2nd gear. I wonder if it's the same engine they put in the Ruckus?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts