Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys maybe you could help me out on this one I cannot seem to find the answer.

Just got a hand me down Tripage STD Taillight w/ Built In Turn Signals. I had to wire plugs on to the harness and got everything to work except the running light. Both turn signals work, the brake light works, and the turn signals work simultaneously with the break light. However, I cannot seem to get the running light to turn on, kinda of important for night riding.

Anyone have any clue as to why I have no working running light?
I have also checked the fuses to eliminate that possibility.

Any suggestions would be awesome I was really excited to install this and I am now kind of bummed that its not all working. Will include picture of wiring if needed.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
We have spoken on the phone and going to take a look at the light to see what is going on.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,730 Posts
shoot Tripage a message, im sure youll get your answer, hes an active member on the site.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tripage is great

Yeah I know they have great customer service, I'm not dogging on Tripage at all, I'm sure its probably some small stupid user error. I was just hoping someone might have a suggestion, that I could try, and possibly get a result, without have to remove it and send it in.

Once I do that the bike would have to remain parked till I get it back, which requires time. And I don't like it when I can't take her (my bike) out for some exercise. Especially when I work doubles on all the nice days, she is my only fun to and from work. Just looking for a possible remedy.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And plus with a product such a Tripage's lights I can definitely see the problem relating more to the bike rather then a defect in the tail light.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts