Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a bad left running light. It is not the bulb because when I put it on the other side it works. The light will work on high beam but that's it. I can hook the right light to it and it does the same. I'm thinking it must be a wiring or connector issue.
BTW, dumb question, is high beam the same as low beam? Is there supposed to be a change? High to low no difference on my bike. Thanks.

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have a bad left running light. It is not the bulb because when I put it on the other side it works. The light will work on high beam but that's it. I can hook the right light to it and it does the same. I'm thinking it must be a wiring or connector issue.
BTW, dumb question, is high beam the same as low beam? Is there supposed to be a change? High to low no difference on my bike. Thanks.
LOL sorry, kinda funny. HA yeah, running lights are just 1. Brights are 2. They are like the same bulb. I just think the high beam side is reflected diff. so it shoots outward more. er somethin like that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it guys. Nothing is wrong with the lights, they are working properly. I'm like the guys who at the stop light say "Did you know you have a light out?". LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts