Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 CBR 600 RR....
Just wanted to know what the normal running temp is on these things.
I've notice that the Thermo fan kicks in about 105 degrees and turns off about 100 degrees.
Is this normal for an Australian climate ?

·
Registered
199 Posts
That's ok temperature, during summer here when it's 30-40c my, also 2007 bike, gets to 105 quite easily in traffic or when going slow, but when I hit the open road it drops to 70-80, depending on how fast I'm going.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks bro....wasn't sure. would rather ask than be stranded on the side of the road somewhere. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

·
Registered
Honda600rra 2011
25 Posts
That's ok temperature, during summer here when it's 30-40c my, also 2007 bike, gets to 105 quite easily in traffic or when going slow, but when I hit the open road it drops to 70-80, depending on how fast I'm going.
my bike is spot on with the temps u have quoted 👍

·
Registered
9 Posts
I wish I could keep mine that cool! Summers here are above 100f and top out around 115-120f so keeping my bike cooled down can be a bit of a struggle, lol. I changed to a race oil that runs cooler, engine ice coolant, and carbon fiber clutch pack since it produces less heat. I still see my bike hit 220 on occasion, but once I get moving it cools down.

Cheers from the US!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts