Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some good hill country roads around San Antonio. I just got my 6, and took it out for the first real ride today. Went Blanco to 46, and back to 35 and down. Absolutely beautiful out. 70's weather, and everything is GREEN with wild flowers everywhere. I'm looking for some more roads in the area though that are in good condition, low traffic, and with more twisties. Any suggestions?

P.S. The part on 46 where it dips down with the gardrails is pretty cool.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I've been told to check out the Three Sisters out near Leakey. The ride in Fredericksburg to Enchanted Rock is pretty nice. All of these are all out of San Antonio but well worth it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Highway 16 towards Fredericksburg is lots of fun. There are also many good roads around Bandera. Like sbRR said the road to enchanted rock is also very good, I think it branches off of highway 16 near Fredericksburg but every time I try to ride on it there is either a wreck or there are tons of Harleys in the way doing 20 mph.
Also three sisters is a beautiful ride but that's also cluttered by hundreds of harleys and they aren't to kind about you passing.

·
Registered
416 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts