Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i posted a thread up a while back about a mystery leak so i decided to flush out my radiator and put new coolant in.

(engine ice. surprised how much cooler my bike runs now)

ok so i finished the whole thing around 6pm rode around a little maybe reached 190-200'F. i checked all my fluids all were at the right levels.

tomorrow i go downstairs to see a small puddle of unknown liquid under my bike and the liquid splashed over the right side of my bike,(i forgot to cover the bike by the way) i highly doubt it was a leak since it was all over from the wheel huger to the front rim to some spots on my gas tank cover. couldnt identify the liquid since it was early morning kinda dark.
(i live in an apartment so all the cars are in a parking structure)
same as before i ride to school and see the spots dry up to some white powdery salt like whatever.

i check the levels again and everything seems to be normal.
first bike too so my QUESTION is

"can i have a leak and still have the right levels in my coolant reserve tank, i take the radiator cap off and looks normal."

the car parked next to ours doesnt really like me since i park my motorcycle and bicycle behind our car and i guess hes just an ass. he has complained about my bicycle before but never confronts me about it.

i covered my bike tonight and ill see if the liquid still gets on my bike.
i have an alarm too so he knows he will set it off if he gets too close so im guessing hes resorting to splashing my bike.

if it is him he dont know whats comming.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Why would he be upset about parking behind your car? You aren't obstructing anyone else. You need to identify the liquid. If all fluids are normal and you have an alarm, maybe he is resorting to long distance pissing.....lol
In any case, if he is splashing the bike with "any" kind of liquid, that calls for @ss beating. Go all I-Spy on him and see if you can catch him...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts