Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
not all squids are going to die... atleast he's on a cbr :) hopefully those guys will help him out. I was a squid once, nobody told me any different and I was from a town so small I had never seen anyone with gear.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have never been a squid..... I wanted to be one, especially on those hot days.... I always argued about throwing my gear on with my girl.. so of course me being a good boyfriend i gear up... now i don't argue about it, i like having my gear on....I thank her for that. Got me in a good habit to ride with my gear. You never know....

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not all squids are going to die... atleast he's on a cbr :) hopefully those guys will help him out. I was a squid once, nobody told me any different and I was from a town so small I had never seen anyone with gear.
The thing is. Everyone had gear. And he came up riding without gear. And when I ask him why he had no gear. He told me he doesn't need it.

·
need a 1krr
1,088 Posts
The thing is. Everyone had gear. And he came up riding without gear. And when I ask him why he had no gear. He told me he doesn't need it.
hahahah! ya, that is sad. I thought maybe he was just uninformed. And ya, it's too bad he's giving us cbr riders a bad name. Since hes worried about lookin cool, maybe you can convince him he'd look cooler on a gixxer :icon_lol:

·
Registered
14 Posts

He doesn't need it?! Is he Paul Walker on a motorcycle or something?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I meet one once a week

the problem is its the same person.. same place.. :banghead:

another problem is : he;s nice to talk to, but as much as I ask him for the gear he kinda overrides the thought

the biggest problem is: he crashed his graffiti within a week after he bought it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
hahahah! ya, that is sad. I thought maybe he was just uninformed. And ya, it's too bad he's giving us cbr riders a bad name. Since hes worried about lookin cool, maybe you can convince him he'd look cooler on a gixxer :icon_lol:
I Don't kno is it just me, I feel i LOOK COOLER with gear on

1 - 20 of 20 Posts