Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought one of these seats? I just want to know if they are worth the 200 bucks. Thanks

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have one. I like it, I think it's way better than the stock seat. I ride about 1500 miles a month though, so i spend a little more time in the saddle than most.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
which one did you get? i found 3 different kinds from them. it looks like they have a suede seat?

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
wow, ive never even heard of these seats. they look real comforable.

sincali, love youre sig bro, lmao.....
It is comfortable. You sit a little high due to the thickness but I do like the seat. Went for an hour an a half ride and never got the usual leg stiff/sore-ness. I'm happy with it.

As far as the sig, I just had too do it:drunk:

·
Premium Member
248 Posts
Not to thread jack but saw this and went to get 1 but all they have is for the 07-09. Does anyone know if this will fit a 06 or not? Thanks

I got mine from Disco. Nice, comfy and no more numb-butt, lol. I got the Sport mainly because I saw a lot of people here getting either the tech or the track.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
It is comfortable. You sit a little high due to the thickness but I do like the seat. Went for an hour an a half ride and never got the usual leg stiff/sore-ness. I'm happy with it.

As far as the sig, I just had too do it:drunk:
how much higher does it sit bro? im real short, but that wouldnt stop me from getting a thicker seat. how does it feel when youre going through the switch backs?

yeah the sig thing is funny ****. the gifs i dont mind, its just the long ass mod lists that are annoying. lmao, i need to put something in my sig. probably need to change my avatar as well.

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
how much higher does it sit bro? im real short, but that wouldnt stop me from getting a thicker seat. how does it feel when youre going through the switch backs?

yeah the sig thing is funny ****. the gifs i dont mind, its just the long ass mod lists that are annoying. lmao, i need to put something in my sig. probably need to change my avatar as well.
I would say it grew about an inch to an inch and a half. I used to be able to flat foot the bike no matter how I sat on the bike but now I have to sit a bit forward to do so. Not a big deal for me. I'm 5'11 BTW
good question, i have an 06 as well.
Official word from Saddlemen last I heard is you have to mail your seat in in order for them to do it. PITA yes but it is some quality work. No word on any release dates, if ever, yet.

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
I would say it grew about an inch to an inch and a half. I used to be able to flat foot the bike no matter how I sat on the bike but now I have to sit a bit forward to do so. Not a big deal for me. I'm 5'11 BTW

Official word from Saddlemen last I heard is you have to mail your seat in in order for them to do it. PITA yes but it is some quality work. No word on any release dates, if ever, yet.
yeah, i dont want to deal with that right now... and so what that youre 5'11", i dont give a shyt bout your long legs, i dont like them, no i dont....:fyou:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Bahahahahahaha:crackup:
what are you doing up so damn early? its bout 6 over here and youre 3 hours behind me........

you should see me at a stop light or sign. my whole body is cocked to the right side of my bike to put my foot down. to change sides takes even more skill cause i have to play the balancing act....

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
what are you doing up so damn early? its bout 6 over here and youre 3 hours behind me........

you should see me at a stop light or sign. my whole body is cocked to the right side of my bike to put my foot down. to change sides takes even more skill cause i have to play the balancing act....
I work the 2nd shift so I'm used to these hours

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i was actually looking at your site for these seats motomummy. my wish list is full of stuff on your site lol. when i get back from deployment expect a a big list for shipment haha

1 - 20 of 33 Posts