Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I needed to get an inspection on my bike today and the dealership didn't have time so I took it to a local gas station/shop that does them.. Anyone every run into these guys who "Isn't Comfortable" passing the bike because both headlights aren't constantly on. I tried to explain about the low/high beam but didn't believe me about our bikes doing this? So I said ok, turned on the high beam and said there, theyre both on.. After about 5min of arguing with him about our bike he passed me and I went on my merry way..

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
So I needed to get an inspection on my bike today and the dealership didn't have time so I took it to a local gas station/shop that does them.. Anyone every run into these guys who "Isn't Comfortable" passing the bike because both headlights aren't constantly on. I tried to explain about the low/high beam but didn't believe me about our bikes doing this? So I said ok, turned on the high beam and said there, theyre both on.. After about 5min of arguing with him about our bike he passed me and I went on my merry way..

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem
IMO, they don't sound qualified to do the inspection if they don't know about the head lights. I don't think I would "trust" their inspection personally. I would have ended the inspection right there and took it somewhere else....

·
Registered
331 Posts
IMO, they don't sound qualified to do the inspection if they don't know about the head lights. I don't think I would "trust" their inspection personally. I would have ended the inspection right there and took it somewhere else....
but im only there for that sticker :p

·
Registered
928 Posts
I guess I have been lucky. We have a lot of those drive through inspection stations around here and each time I needed the sticker updated they have simply sold me the sticker. Besides asking for current insurance they didn't know what to test or look for, other than are there plate lights and did the bike stop when I drove up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts