Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my '05 R1 Thursday... It was hard but it had to go... I did not sleep well at all knowing that it would be sold in the morning... But it had to be sold so I could pay for this
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1426385811.022780.jpg

Lightly used '13 RSV4-R aPRC. 2000 miles couple good upgrades, upgraded internals in front and rear suspension. Power is smooth and amazing

·
Administrator
51,151 Posts
Awesome new ride congrats man

·
Registered
913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will give a good review on Wednesday or Thursday which are my days off... Have the plate off trying to figure out which fender eliminator kit to Get.. The rear plate holder is huge and sticks out about a foot past the rear fender... Huge eye sore... Trying to find a kit that runs the same electrical connector so my warning light stays off.. If I keep it unplugged I will get a warning saying my turn signal bulb us out..

·
Registered
14,365 Posts
I will give a good review on Wednesday or Thursday which are my days off... Have the plate off trying to figure out which fender eliminator kit to Get.. The rear plate holder is huge and sticks out about a foot past the rear fender... Huge eye sore... Trying to find a kit that runs the same electrical connector so my warning light stays off.. If I keep it unplugged I will get a warning saying my turn signal bulb us out..
I had the Rizoma, worked great and we all know the level of quality.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts