Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Glad to be apart of the club! Just bought a solid black 2010 CBR600 back in December, 2010 and have yet to mod it in any way. Im still fairly new to riding a sports bike, as the first one I had/learned on was a CB250-- quite the difference....like riding a pushbike and then hopping in a jet fighter.

Live in North Sydney, Australia, but im originally from New York City...and yes, the thought of riding on the other side of the road still scares me a bit.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Live in North Sydney, Australia, but im originally from New York City...and yes, the thought of riding on the other side of the road still scares me a bit.
I'm with you on that! I'm moving to Sydney next August and still haven't decided whether I should have a bike or a car over there (I'll only be there 6 months, then off to NZ) but either way, I'm terrified at the thought of driving on the other side! And shifting with a left hand?! It almost seems less terrifying on a bike, no...?

·
Overpaid South Pacific Barista overactive ADHD c
27,367 Posts
yo welcome along.....
downunder is the tits!
yo Whtpnx...dont sweat the left hand shifting...think about it, you are steering with your right hand!!! too easy, hardest thing is when you come too traffic islands or right turns ..you end up on the wrong side a bit, hahahha, usually when you are looking for an address!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.