Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I just had a quick question... With the market being so tough and everyone selling their motorcycles on the cheap... how much do you think a salvaged (theft recovery) 05' 600rr would go for? The bike is pretty clean with the exception of a few cracks here and there...

I know it's hard to figure out what people would be willing to pay... but what would YOU find as a reasonable price to pay for an 05'rr....

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
depends on the cracks.,.. and if it still rides good... i would have to test ride it and see it in person to buy.. to price it i would want a pic tho sry.

·
Registered
463 Posts
If I am going to add my $.02

They're really isn't a definitive value when it comes to salvage titles. It all comes down to your local area and how the market is. If there are a lot of bikes for sale in your area then you'll have to come up with a REALLY competitive price to get it sold (like 1/2 of blue book). If there aren't very many sport bikes in your local Bike Trader or Craigslist then you might ask for like $2,000 below the blue book price of a clean title. Hopefully you live near a track and someone won't care about the title and they're just looking for a clean track bike.

Good luck man!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
i got my 05 for 3200 cash. It had 9600 miles when I bought it. i hope that might give you a little insight?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts