Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any vendors on here sell Samco hoses? If not anyone have a company they have had experience with buying the hoses from? http://www.sporthoses.com/kits/bike/honda/1963 is the best place I have seen so far but I would prefer to support a vendor here and I assume customer service would be better if I go through a vendor here.

·
Premium Member
688 Posts
STG FTMFW!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com App

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
Brad (lexusrx) is the man www.superbikesupply.com site sponsor who is a rider himself a great guy to go to for info for sure and he will go out of his way to make sure you are satisfied he is the only one that worked his socks off to get us a Samco Group buy a while back thanks Brad here is a link to his forum here http://www.600rr.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=63

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will go through superbike supply. The main reason I am spending this money is because of your build thread Moeman... I have started to follow your 675 thread as well. I was going to send you a PM about your Rizoma mirrors, I know you got them from PJparts and I am going to order from there as well but the mounting bracket confuses me. There is a P/N for 03-08 and one for 09+. I did not think our nose fairing changed in those years. Is the bolt spacing for the 09+ mirror bolt spacing different? Can you give me p/n of what you ordered so I can be 100% sure I get the right part?

Thanks for the quick replies

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
will go through superbike supply. The main reason I am spending this money is because of your build thread Moeman... I have started to follow your 675 thread as well. I was going to send you a PM about your Rizoma mirrors, I know you got them from PJparts and I am going to order from there as well but the mounting bracket confuses me. There is a P/N for 03-08 and one for 09+. I did not think our nose fairing changed in those years. Is the bolt spacing for the 09+ mirror bolt spacing different? Can you give me p/n of what you ordered so I can be 100% sure I get the right part?

Thanks for the quick replies
My pleasure man the 09 bases will fit i have had them on Miss O'Seven cause i liked their design better than the 07 / 08 you need to get BS778B (09 Design ) instead of BS721B (03 TO 08 )the mirror bolt spacing is the same for both designs

·
Administrator
51,150 Posts
PJ & Page are class act people as well they both ride too and PJ got knowledge galore and do not let Page fool you she is too dam fast on that street triple of her's one of the sweetest triple you will ever see when you go to their site check out their pictures from Deals gap and what not i would love to go out riding with them some day

1 - 7 of 7 Posts