Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i can get some powtercoating done..for like my rims and maybe some other things..in or around the San Diego area..any help would be greatly appriciated!!

·
Registered
760 Posts
my buddy uses a spot in elcajone ill ask hime the name for ya they are hella cheap with awsome work.

·
Registered
760 Posts
and my 3rd grade typing

·
Registered
760 Posts
ECP out of el cajone

·
Registered
726 Posts

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
yea, man. i wanna get my bike there soon. north county hyper sports was going to charge me $600 for PC on my swingarm, and one rim. it includes removing the tire, and all that labor stuff. hopefully i can get a better price here.
damn what a rip off. hell for a case of blue moon and a bottle of hennesy,
ill take all that sh!t off for you. and you can go get it pc'd.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
yea, man. i wanna get my bike there soon. north county hyper sports was going to charge me $600 for PC on my swingarm, and one rim. it includes removing the tire, and all that labor stuff. hopefully i can get a better price here.
f*ck that non sense. check out trackoholics, 1zillliongajillion times better than NC hypersports. 760-481-3263 i assure you, you will not be disappointed in these guys. Shawn (the owner) is actually the one who recommend that i go to electrotech

also, do you think electrotech will remove my swingarm and tire and the tire off the rim and install it? idk how to do any of this? if they don't anyone willing to help. i'll pay.
No man they aren't a motorcycle shop, and to caviot my last statement hypersports doesn't do there own pc ing.
i would hooks slaps up w/ some beer and henesy or just purple drank, all marines love purple drank

1 - 16 of 16 Posts